Your resource for Nashville foreclosures!
Get a FREE list of foreclosed homes from a Realtor that is working in your market. Whether you are an investor or just a deal seeker, look no further for the most comprehensive list of Nashville foreclosures. All I ask is that you give me a call when you are ready to buy a home! NO SPAM! I promise.
For a free list of foreclosed homes in the Nashville area please fill out the following:
What is the difference between a Foreclosure, REO, HUD, and VA Foreclosure?
These terms refer to the current owner of the property after the foreclosure.
REO: “Real Estate Owned” This is a term banks use to describe properties they have acquired after they go to auction.
HUD: “U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development” HUD owns homes that were previously secured by an FHA loan.
VA Foreclosure: “Vetrans Administration” The VA owns homes that were previously secured by a VA backed loan.
Latest News for Nashville Foreclosures
Google News : U.S. : All
- Groups sue feds over foreclosure-fighting tactic - Nashville Ledger newspaper
- Nashville home sales still improving, but pace slows - The Tennessean
- Study: Nashville home values to stay flat in 2014 - The Tennessean
- Timing is everything in war, comedy, real estate - Nashville Ledger newspaper
- Students from across the state meet Monday at UW-Madison to present projects ... - Wisconsin State Journal